Friday 1 May 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge

I saw Ellie from Totto's Blog  doing the 31 Day Blog Challenge and I decided I wouldn't mind trying it out but I know I won't be able to it because I am so busy but I decided I will at least give it a go and see how many I can do. I just wanted to say Ellie has dine the 31 day challenge and I'm ( hopefully ) going to do the 30 day challenge. I don't like odd numbers that aren't 5 and I thought it would be easier to do 30 instead of 35. 
  1. Meet your pet...
  2. Favourite Youtubers 
  3. Favourite stickers or Emojis?
  4. Shoes collection
  5. What makes you happy?
  6. Favorite food?
  7. Your bucket list...
  8. Make up you wore today 
  9. Your best friend...
  10. Hair care Routine...
  11. Favourite recipe...
  12. If you won the lottery?...
  13. What did you eat today? 
  14. 5 things that annoy you about boys?
  15. Views on Teenage love?...
  16. OOTD 
  17. What do you do when you are hope alone...
  18. When you are older...
  19. Difference between you in real life and the blogger you...
  20. Favourite Book...
  21. Makeup you love
  22. A letter to someone you love...
  23. Advice you would give your younger self...
  24. Something that made you stronger...
  25. What is on your shuffle list?
  26. 10 likes & dislikes
  27. One thing you are looking forward to...
  28. What is in your memory box?
  29. Self portrait and drawings of 3 people you love
  30. Favourite place where you live...

No comments:

Post a Comment