What I intend to do in 2015 is the following things;
• Go to the gym or work out more. The reason I said that is because recently I have been feeling more and more uncomfortable with my weight and I feel as if I'm becoming less and less healthy so I want to work out and eat more healthy because all I ever eat is really unhealthy things.
• Go out more. I said go out more because in the summer time I went out twice voluntarily and all I dine was stay in. I barely go out with my friends and I actually regret not going out as much because after a while my friends gave up on me so now its my run to make an effort with them.
• be happy. This is a lot of peoples one but I just want to be as happy as possible and I don't want to be upset over small things because there is no point. This year has flown by and I don't intend to spent my time crying over spilt milk.
• Study more. Its coming to the point were my exams are literally around the wormer and I just want to do the best I possibly can so that way I get to do as I please when I'm older.
• To keep up with this Blog. I really want to carry on with this blog because it's something I really enjoy now and I would like for people to read and also enjoy my blog.
• Help others. Well that's pretty self explanatory.
So yeah that is my New Years Resolution. I plan on writing another blog post later on in the year to see if I really can keep to my word and hopefully do all these.