Thursday 7 May 2015

Bucket List | Day 6

(1) Buy A St Bernard 
I have always wanted a St Bernard. Ever since I watched the beethoven with the girl who stays at her uncles and the
" Ghosts " took him. 

(2) Travel The World
I really really really really really want to go to Japan, New York and back to India the most. Ever since I started watching Anime I wanted to go to Japan and watch their TV and go exploring around the place and see really cool things and I want to go to New York so I can see all the lights at night and explore and the same for India but I want to go back to the Places I went to with my family.

(3) Become a Nurse or a Doctor 
I just like the idea of being able to help people so I thought this would be a job I would like to do and I really like forensic things.

(4) Have A Paint Fight 
They just look so cool. My mum and dad had a faint fight in India and it just looked so Colourful and fun. 

(5) Help Scientists Come Up With A Cure 
I would love to help scientists come up for a cure with anything.
There is so many illnesses out that that needs cures so I didn't want to state any specific cure. Just any. Just knowing you have helped saved a live(s) is worth more than anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment