Sunday 10 May 2015

Hair Care Routine | Day 9

Touch Of Silver : Shampoo - I leave it in my hair for ten minutes then I wash it out so I can make the ends a bit lighter so its less orange. 
Touch Of Silver : Conditioner - I do the same as the Shampoo but every two minutes I rub it in more just to make sure its working. 
TRESemmé : Oil Elixer - I stick this on the ends of my hair just to try help the frizz and split ends. It smells so nice.
Batiste : Dry Shampoo - I use this if I have greasy hair or if my hair looks really flat and I just need to add a bit of volume. 
I try to wash my hair every other day so I can get it a bit oily so it helps my hair after all the damage the bleach did.This is my hair now. In the photo my hair looks much much more darker than it actually is; It's more blode at the bottom and im a light brown hair colour naturally at the top. I absolutely HATE it but I can't dye it back to normal because my hair is in such bad condition so I have a choice to either cut it; wait for it to leave my hair somehow or completely destroy it. I have decided I'm going to just cut it and also let it try go back to healthy hair then remove it. To dye it I used the Ombré wild kit. Not sure what brand it was though. I wouldn't really recommend dye your hair if you already haven't. 
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading 

6 comments:

  1. I usually stop the step on conditioner. Luckily I have no frizz hair. But I think it's good to prevent them.

    Your hair color is wonderful. But looking on your hair condition, I don't let my hair dye. I hope your healthy hair back as soon as possible.

    http://bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and the conditioner in the photo is actually really good for frizz and other things xx

      Delete
  2. I do like the colour! Of course, don't really know how it looks in real life ;) About cutting your hair. I'm going to the hair dressers this Wednesday, going to cut a blunt bob. I've thought about this for months. I just mean, make sure you are sure about cutting your long locks. :D But indeed if you hair is really damaged, I would cut it too ;)

    And I loved the post! ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you and yeah I think I might cut it. Still not sure yet xx

      Delete
    2. I've cut it off yesterday. And I'm so happy I did it! I'll will make a post of it this weekend. But I just think cutting might be a good solution, because then all the dead ends are gone ;) xx

      Delete
    3. Yeah I saw on instagram. It looks really nice so you should definitely do a blog post on it xx

      Delete