Tuesday 8 March 2016

T- ZONE Charcoal Nose Strips | Review

I'm currently off from school today suffering with a cold so I decided to do at least one productive thing today, so today's post is going to be on the T-zone Charcoal Nose Pore Strips I got a while ago. Strictly speaking this was part of a present I bought for my friend ages ago as well as other stuff but I used this one night and it is amazing I'm going to definitely buy her more of these to add to her pile because these are amazing. I have used so many nose strips to try help my black heads on my nose and none of the others I have used actually removes the blackheads unlike this one. Never have I ever seen a product that 1) makes my nose feel so soft 2) The packaging is also soft and 3) Remove the blackheads. I highly recommend this product as it truly I'd really good and I will continue to buy it. I have only ever seen this in Home Bargains and it was only 59p which is really inexpensive for nose strips. 
Directions For Use 
First you have to wash your face with just water or any other products you might have. Then you gently pat your face face dry while adding a bit of water to your nose area. Peel of  the Nose Pore Strip then you add the smooth side to your relatively damp nose. Be careful not to keep moving the Nose strip around because the blackheads charcoal will smudge and looks weird and its harder to remove if so. Gently press down in it to make sure it's in and then you leave it for roughly 10-15 minutes until the strip begins to feel stiff which indicates it'd ready to be removed. 
How to remove 
All you have to do to remove the Nose strip is start from any corner and slowly but carefully pull it up and towards the opposite side. I always find it better to rip it off like a plaster as it feels the same if you do it slow which makes it hurt more. 
Ingredients 
Aqua(Water),Polyvinyl Alcohol. Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, hamamelis Virginiana ( Which Hazel) Leaf Extract, PEG-20 Almond Glycerides, Dipotassium Gylcyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene

Charcoal Nose Pore Strips – " Are enriched with spot fighting Tea Tree to help prevent spots and Charcoal to unclog pores and draw out excess oil.Deeply cleansing and unclogging pores, charcoal acts as a magnet to draw out impurities." 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of the benefits of activated charcoal is that it helps eliminate bad breath, because it cleanses both the mouth and the digestive tract. It also helps to purify the blood. carbon powder

    ReplyDelete