Tuesday 19 January 2016

MAC Velvet Teddy

For Christmas I got Mac velvet teddy from my sister because I would not stop going on about it for months and months so today I have decided to do a post on it. Velvet Teddy by Mac Is probably one of the most well known lipstick because of the Kylie Jenner phase people went through but that isn't why I wanted it. I really wanted this lipstick because it looks really really cute and not many lipsticks suit me at all but I thought this nude colour would and I was sort of wrong but sort of right. Velvet Teddy is a really unique lipstick but I'm not sure if it's just this lipstick or if the others do this but the lipstick depends on different people. Before I got it a friend of mine st school put it on and it looks relatively pinkish but another girl put her one on and it was actually quite a dark nude colour which confused me. When I got mine it was not too dark but it wasn't light either. I still don't know if I truly like this lipstick yet but I still really like the look of it but when you put the lipstick on its a completely different colour that's why if you ever want to buy one make sure you go into a Mac store because as I said the colours really depend on the person. In the photo it looks more pink but in another photo you can see it's a completely different colours but Velvet Teddy by Mac is a lot darker so if you don't own one and plan on investing on one I do recommend it, just remember the colour problem. MAC lipsticks are normally £15.50 but you can get cheaper alternative lookalikes. Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed

4 comments:

  1. I think that the first picture was a very good choice. Whoever picked it is skilled with choosing the best picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no one helped me pick that photo out. I didn't it ALL by myself you see :) Xx

      Delete
  2. This has finally pushed me over the edge, i am definitely going to buy one!! At least I can now blame you for my lack of cash! Aha

    Www.simplylaurenelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have helped haha. It's definitely worth the money !! Xx

      Delete