Monday 23 March 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you Lychee/ Innes Lychee/ Innes for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award 

The Rules
  1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
  1.  Tell your readers 7 facts about yourself.
  1.  Nominate a further 10 blogs you have recently discovered. 
Facts 
  1. I have been to 24+ different places all around the world and that's excluding the UK but I was young so I don't really remember much.
  2. I'm double jointed... Or at least I was double jointed. I used to be able to hold the rolling pin in front if me and make it go behind me by going over my head without cheating. 
  3. I used to live in England, Scotland then I lived in India for 2 years ( not excluding the coming home because of the rain/ storm seasons so technically one year ) then back to Scotland. 
  4. I really like science and I really wanted to be a doctor or nurse and working in King's Hospital in London. 
  5. I watch horror movies on mute. I love horrors but at the same time I HATE them. I'm easily scared and I can't not watch a horror not on mute. 
  6. I have always wanted a mole or " A Beauty Spot " on my face. I'm not sure why though 
  7. I have a secret YouTube account that I can't delete but I REALLY need to delete because I was in Primary 6 when I first filmed a video so obviously its cringy and embarrassing. 
My Tags 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!! You're so sweet! x
    https://dianalupica.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete