This year I have been using my Navy backpack from Route One which was only £17.99. Its just an average backpack design and it has lots of useful compartments.
So at the back of the backpack this is normally where I keep all my books for all my different classes and my PE kit but I didn't include them in the picture because the books change everyday and my kit is only for twice a week.
These are the everyday items that I have in my bag.
- An Abundance Of Katherine by John Green
- Purple Jelly Pencil Case - Tesco
- Make Up Bag - Primark
- Soap & Glory Body Spray - Boots
- Colypso Apple Aid - School Canteen
- School books
- PE Kit ( I didn't include this because I only have PE on Monday and Thursdays but if you wanted to see what I wear you could check out my What I wear to the gym post Here )
Next up is what I keep in this small little zipper area. I just keep random but very useful things in here. I didn't put in some personal hygien things because I thought it would be pretty obvious.
So as I said I keep random but very important things in here. I left two things out which was just gum and a few " girls things " because I thought there was no point adding it.
- A Casio Calculator - Tesco
- Ice Breakers - Asda ( American part )
- Tangle Attack - Poundland
- Hair Bobble - Anywhere
- Vick Nose Unblocker - Not Sure
- Cien Hand Gel - Lidl
- Birch Box Purse - Birch Box ( didn't include it because I forgot )
So this is everything that I currently keep in my bag for school. I missed quite a lot out because I didn't think it was relevant but after I move up a year in May I might do one before the summer break ends because that's normally when people get a bunch of cool new things. Hope you enjoyed.