Monday 21 September 2015

My Top Three | Nail Varnish

Today's post is going to be my top three nail polishes that I have been loving recently. I never paint my nails because they're really short but yesterday I applied fake ones and I really loved these colours so I thought I will do a post on them. Since it is autumn I felt like these matched perfectly, especially the middle Barry M one which is more of a purple red colour. It reminded me of Bonfire Night and the fallen leafs. The other Barry M which is the Vanilla Matte shade that I absolutely love. I'm not going to say too much as I did include it in one of my last montly favourites and it does appear in this months favourites again. The last colour is Essie and it doesn't have a name on it but this is a beautiful metallic Blue/grey colour which is a really unique colour that is why it is one of my Favourites. I would recommend buying these as they look beautiful and as I said they match this season incredibly well. This is quite a short post. Comment down below what your favourite nail varnish is and thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment