Friday 25 September 2015

Ickle Baby Bot | LUSH

So today's post is going to be about the Lush Baby Bot Bath Bomb. I quite recently bought this product and I absolutely love it because it is so easy yet affective. I personally love the smell of this bath product as it isn't really strong and over powering but it isn't weak you can't smell anything. When I first bought it I wasn't too fond on it as I generally couldn't smell a thing but now as I have had it for a bit longer I can definitely smell the Lush Baby Bot scent. The scent of this bath product is quite weird to describe. I have a weird déjà Vu moment when I smell it just like the Creamy Candy one which is quite strange but nevertheless I like it. I couldn't get a good photo of the Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb when I out it in so I had to use a photo of Google but I choice the closest one to what mine looked like. I personally would recommend buying this product as it is incredibly cheap, probably the cheapest one they have and probably one of the best for its price. Comment down below which is your Favourite LUSH product. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this. 
Photo Owner - All Things Lush Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment