Tuesday 1 September 2015

Sex Bomb | Lush

"When you’ve got that feeling - tired, stressed out and anxious - you need some sensual healing. The fragrant blend of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage will soon have you relaxed and feeling in the mood... ."-Lush
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bath bomb from lush. It smells so good. This is an old photo from when I first got it at like Christmas time from my friend as a present but I used it ages ago but I really wanted to write about it so here I am, writing about it. In the photo you can see in the middle it has pink flower petals. When you put your bath bomb in the bath watching it all fizz and unravel with new and exciting colours you will notice these petals slowly branch off. These petals smell amazing and I love how they just float around the bath. I didn't have my own photo of this bath bomb so I had to use a random one I found on Google images and I found this one which stood out the most because it was more realistic and identical to what my bath looked like after I used this bath bomb. I absolutely adore this bath bomb and I would highly recommend buying one of these as they are AMAZING! 
Photo Credit : stephaniewants

No comments:

Post a Comment