Saturday 18 April 2015

The Liebster Award


I would just like to say thank you Alumdena for nominating me
For the Liebster Award.

The rules:
1. Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Nominate 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too.
3. Answer 10 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and also ask 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Notify your nominees.


Alumdenas questions:

  1. Why did you start a blog?
I stared a blog because I was bored one night and I was just fed
up of doing nothing and I was watching zoellas video and the word " Blog " got mentioned so then I started one 

2.    What's your favourite film and why?
I have so many favourite films that I can't pick one but the movie I recently watched was House Party 1 and 2 

3.     What is your favourite singer or group?
I don't really have a favourite singer but for group I would say the Fugees because me and my mum like them 

4.     What is your most recently purchase?
I bought a cool drinking class for homemade juices 

5.     Who inspires you?
I don't actually know. I guess my mum 

6.     What do you do when you're feeling down?
Play music or watching YouTube 

7.     What's your favourite item of your wardrobe?
My grey jumper that I'm currently wearing 

8.     What's the app most used on your phone?
Facebook Messenger

9.     What has been the best trip of your life?
Going to India and seeing a monkey jump on our balcony and steal our bananas 

10.   Do you have any favourite brand?
No I don't actually think I do have a favourite brand 

11.    Any funny fact about yourself?
I Can fit 19 grapes in my mouth 

My nominees are:
My questions:
  1. Why did you start a blog?
  2. What's your favourite film or Tv Series and why?
  3. What is your favourite singer?
  4. What is your most recently purchase(s)?
  5. Who inspires you and why?
  6. What is your best memory and why?
  7. What's your favourite pair of shoes?
  8. What's the app most used on your phone?
  9. What has been the best trip of your life?
  10. Do you have any favourite brand?
  11. Any funny fact about yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment