Thursday 26 February 2015

Anime

I personally love watching anime which is weird because I used to hate it but it sort of depends what type of anime I watch. These are my all time favourite Anime's. 

TV SHOWS 
  1. Kotoura-san 
  2. My Little Monster 
  3. Danganropq - The Animation 
  4. Peach Girl 
MOVIES 
  1. Ponyo
  2. Howls Moving Castle 
  3. Kiki's Delivery Service 
  4. The Cat Returns 
TV SHOWS 
Kotoura-san, My Little Monster and Peach Girl are technically all the same. They have the same storyline because they're set at school and there is a tragic but cute love story behind it all but it keeps being out to the test because of other people but Danganropq is a much darker and sinister story. Danganropq is about a bunch of teenagers being forced to stay in this run down school and they have to kill each other and not get caught to be get free and if you don't kill you will stay in there forever and its owner is this evil bear which is half white and half black with one eye red. 
MOVIES
All these movies are similar again because they involve kids going in adventures because something somehow went wring and they have to sort it out. I don't really have much to say about these Movies but these are my favourite ones. 

I hope this helped enough for people to find new anime series or movies to watch. Also comment any other Anime Series/Movies you would recommend


My Little Monster 



 Kotoura-san


Peach Girl 



Danganropq 



3 comments:

  1. I also love animes! Now I'm watching Tokyo Goul and... wow *-*

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog, check it out and please notify me when you finish it :)

    lemetamorphose.weebly.com/blog/the-liebster-award

    Kisses!

    Almu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds interesting. Might check that out and Aw thank you and sure xx

      Delete
  2. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. watch movies online 123movies

    ReplyDelete