Thursday 12 February 2015

My Current Skincare Routine



So over the years my skin has been getting worse and worse. I currently have mild acne which doesn't sound that bad but for me it is. My spots aren't big or red but they're just small, painful and everywhere which I think is worse at times. So I decided to make up a skincare routine and stick by it for a while to see if my skin has improved and so far I think it actually has. My skin is a combination of dry and oily which is weird but in my T zone I find my skin is actually quite dry but around my cheeks and under my eyes they're normally quite oily. So these are the products that I have started to use.
So first up in my skincare routine I would use these SkinSystem wipes to just carefully remove my make up. I really like these wipes because they take a lot of the make up off really well and they smell of Cucumbers and Aloe Vera. The one thing I don't like about them is when you take the wipe out the package it feels dry. 
The next thing on my list is this Napa Deep Cleansing Facial Wash. I haven't actually use it yet which contradicts what i said at the start but I got it today. I really like the package and I have heard good things about nspa so I'm only predicting this will hopefully help my skin. 
The last thing in the photo is this small Murad Exfoliating Cleanser. I got this a while back as you can clearly tell because its nearly gone but I think this product is one of the the best cleanser I have ever used mainly due to the fresh clean feeling you get after using it. 
This product wasn't in the big photo at the top showing all my Current Skincare Routine because I don't use it all the time. This isn't mine, its my little sisters because she suffers from really bad eczema. I secretly use it whenever I feel my skin just needs that extra something to make it feel fresh ( I also use it secretly because I'm not allowed to use it apparently " it's just for Lucy " but sharing is caring... And I think it helps my skin ). 

Where do I buy these? 
  • Asda - SkinSystem facial wipes 
  • Asda - NSPA cleansing face wash
  • Not a clue - Murad  exfoliating Cleanser 
  • Doctors or local pharmacy - Epaderm cream 
This is my Current skincare routine. I have left an item out but that's because I lost it and I have to order a new one from the doctors but later through the year if I do an updated one I will mention the product. 

Hope you enjoyed x



No comments:

Post a Comment