Friday 4 March 2016

SKIN CARE AND MAKE UP | TAG



♡ Skin Care 
How many times do you wash your face daily? - Once and that is in the shower 

What skin type do you have? - Combo but its more dry, especially in my T zone but pretty oily under my eyes and on my cheeks

What is your current face wash? - I have previously done a post so I will link it HERE

Do you ex foliate? - Sometimes when my skin is severely dry 

What moisturiser do you use? - Epoderm 

Do you have freckles? - yes I have them all under my eyes and in my nose. I love freckles but my freckles are not the " cute " ones 

Do you use eye cream? - nope 

Do you or did you have acne prone skin? - unfortunately I did have acne and still do but fortunately it is going 

Did you ever have to use pro active? -  I sort of had to Google what that was but no 

 Make Up 
What foundation do you use? - don't wear foundation much but if I do it is the Wake Me Up Foundation 

How about concealer? - I use both the Benefit Boi-ing concealer and Collection Lasting perfection

Do you know your undertone colour? - Not a clue what this means but if your in about what shape I am the the lightest colour possible 

What do you think of fake lashes? - after watching my friends apply these and stress over it I would not wear them because I have no patients but I think they're cool but just not for me yet 

Did you know that your supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? -  seriously? I have had my Rimmel one for like a year and it still hasn't finished to I guessed it was alright. If my eye doesn't burn or go red I guess its fine 

What brand of mascara do you use? - I use two brands and it is Rimmel or Benefit

Sephora or MAC? - MAC

Do you have a mac procard? - Yeah one 

What make up tools do you use in make up application? - depends on the occasion because on a school day 4 but for aa complicated look I would say 7 

Do you use make up base/primer for eyes? - Yeah I use this cheap BD one that is actually really bad I don't even know why I use it 

For the face? - Yeah I sort of have to 

What Is your favourite eye-shadow (colour or shade)?  - I really like neutral eye shadows or golds as they !atch my blue eyes 

Do you use pencil or liquid eye liner?  - no my eyes are really small and wide and they're just the eye type that doesn't suit it and I wish they did 

What do you think of pigment eye-shadows? - I have a few but the one I hate using is the Tattoo one  by maybelline it always comes out way too dark and same with theothers

Do you use mineral make up? - I have a powder like that but I never use it 

What is your favourite lipstick? - I never wear any other lip sticks but I have been obsessing over the MAC Velvet Teddy one I have 

How about lip gloss? - some eos look a like 

What is your favorite blush to use? - don't use blush 

Do you buy make up on ebay? - no

Do you like drugstore make up? - Hell Yeah 

Do you go to cosmetic company outlets? - hardly ever tbh but yeah 

Did you ever consider taking up make up classes? - I like make up and I like finding things out for myself but I would never actually go to a class. I would be really bored and it would take away the fun for me 

Are you clumsy with putting on make up? - if you call poking your eye with the mascara wand and your eyes water black stuff clumsy then yes 

Name a make up crime that you hate - II hate when people don't blend there make up properly

Do you like colourful make up or neutral? - NEUTRAL ! 

Which celebrity always has good make up? - Nathalie Paris 

If you good leave the house with just one make up item, what would it be? - Probably my eye brow powder because my acne cream bleached them no I have very little 

Do you ever just leave the house without any make up on? - yeah I like to scare the locals with my face, sometimes even the school 

Do you think you look good without make up on? -  No but it's okay I don't look any better with it on either 

In your opinion, what is the best make up line? - mac or benefit 

No comments:

Post a Comment