Saturday 4 July 2015

Vo5 Product Review


I haven't posted in a while because I just didn't know what to post or anything and today I remembered I had this post in my draft from a while ago so I decided I would re-write it and then post it. I am going to try and get back into my old blog routine. Another thing is I didn't like the header for the post I made so just for this post I'm going to not put one and see how it goes. 


The Vo5 Nourish My Shine I personally think is an absolutely amazing product. When I bleached the ends of !y hair it was in such a bad condition that I was desperate to fix so I started using this again. After a few uses my hair felt soft and my split ends reduced a lot. The Vo5 bottle is relatively small but it lasts a fair amount of time. I got this back in April and I still haven't finished it yet and I use this every day. I aply this product to the ends of my hair after I have had a shower but not straight away. Another main factor to why I really like this product is the smell. It has such a fresh smell to it and it makes your hair smell nice even when it's dry.
The one thing I don't really like about this product is the little pump thing. I'm not exactly sure what it's called but you squeeze the pink bit and it picks up the liquid and you just carefully release. The amount of times I have accidentally released and it has went everywhere is unreal and I wish it has the push down pumps that most products come with because its easier to use and less accidents occur. 
I personally would recommend this to anyone who complained about having dry or damaged hair because this truely works and I got this for 50p but normally it's £4.99 I think but I do say it's with the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment